What I am learning about peace:
- Worrying is the opposite of peace. Fretting away today does nothing useful.
- I can have peace in the midst of the worst situation.
- Peace does not come from locking myself in my room and ignoring the world.
- I may think I have peace figured out until I get knocked down again.
- Achieving a peaceful state is a daily effort.
- Anyone can have peace which means we all have a fair shot.
- I can’t buy a peaceful life.
- When I ask God for peace, He will provide me with opportunities to practice it.
- Peace is found in doing what I can and letting go of the rest.
- To live in peace I must first learn to love.
- Being at peace with everyone around me means I can’t make assumptions about them.
- Sometimes the biggest builder of peace in my life is the thing that I dislike the most.
- A life that only has good in it has no strength to stand in a storm.
- I need the dark to point me to the light.
- Fearing the worst is no way to live.
- Finding peace means I have hope for tomorrow.
Linking with Holley Gerth